Sunday, February 04, 2007

Fulfulde Praise!
Min getti Alla gam fuu ko o hokki min nder yonki amin fuu!

Dear family and friends,

This past month, Tara and I have been hard at work crafting 6 stories with Bouba, a Fulani man who lives in Konni!!! If you have been receiving updates from OneStory, great! If not, and you would like to know exactly what and how I am doing, please contact me by email at vansen@bethel.edu. I will be checking email Feb. 22-24, then sometime in April again. I thank Our Father for all your thoughts and pr*yers. There is always more I can share, but I lift it all up in pr*yer and I know He is faithful and is taking care of us all. I'll leave you with a few thoughts and praises:

-everynight Tara and I pr*y together and plan the next day(we rarely plan beyond that). We're blessed to be able to do everything we do and get the help and support we need. Praise Him for all He is and all He's doing with us and through us
-w*rshipped with believers Karim and Chief this past Sunday & with volunteers who told the story of Cain and Abel. It was pure JOY and we are all pr*yin hard for them
-yes! 6 stories in 1 month! by His grace and mercy, we are learning and growing a lot as a team and with our crafter, who's a strong Musl*m. Please remember Bouba
-I'm goin home(St. Paul)in April for 10 days: besides a rollercoaster of emotions, this trip will be very important in understanding His plans for me in the future
-lifting up my older sister Cheng and my father Houa: health and spritual needs
-next couple of weeks: we will be working on a prophecy story and beginning J*sus stories (birth, baptism and 12 disciples). Please keep all of this in your thoughts
-please remember Tara and my health and protection daily

Much love always,

Seng

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sure do love you!