Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Day in the Life of a Believer, what would that look like?

February 25, 2007



Hey ya’ll,



I’ve been caught up in life and work here in Niger. We just got email from the past two months as well, so I apologize if I haven’t written lately. I still am thankful that you are there as pr*yer support and moral support. Everyday I’m reminded to draw close to the L*rd in order to be close to you all, as distant as we may be. I know He’s working all things to the good and I can’t wait to see what He will do next in my life and in yours. Here’s some news and pr*yer requests to lift up to Him:



-Tara’s mom’s surgery and recovery for ovarian cancer: Tara’s mom Carol has had a rough few weeks; she had surgery a week ago but is now resting at home. We truly praising Him for His intervention, for His love and healing. She is clear of cancer at the moment, please continue lifting her up

-We are steadily progressing in our stories and getting them from Fulfulde to English in order to be Biblically sound. We will have sent 10 stories to our consultant within the next week, and we’ll be continuing to refine the stories she sends back to us. Praise Him for His goodness, for helping us focus when need be and for the times of rest that we’ve truly enjoyed

-Sweet time of fellowship and rest with Toby, Bradley, Danielle and all M’s of Niamey this past 2 days. Thank you L*rd

-Tara and I will be heading home for 1-2 weeks in April. We hope to send in 14 stories to our consultant by that time. Please pr*y for our crafter Bouba and back translator Miriam, for patience on all parts, for the leadership of the H*ly Spirit through the stories and for integrity in the crafting process

-Fulani Believers Conference March 15-17: Fulani from across Niger will come together to fellowship, worship and learn from His word. Pr*y for accepter/believers of Konni and surrounding villages to feel the desire and need to go, that we too will go with faith in the H*ly Spirit and joy in the body of Chr*st, and for the Fulani leaders who are seeking to serve the Lord and their people at this time



Well, there’s always more, but the Lord is good, He’ll take care of the rest. Please earnestly seek His will in all these things.

In His Name,



Seng

No comments: