Team Health
Dear Family and Friends,
Two weeks ago, visiting M's returned ill from our villages. On
Thursday, Sept. 7, Fulani and Tuareg teams came in to Niamey and were all
tested for the usual malaria, bacteria and parasites. Last Tuesday,Tara and
Bradley were able to return to the bush but Bekah and Toby were sent to
Senegal for further testing. Visiting M's Emily and Jesse returned to their
post, the Ivory Coast, and are resting and doing well. Danielle and I stayed
in Niamey to begin treatment for bacteria and parasites and restore our
health before heading back out to our villages.
I ask that you remember our brothers and sisters as you talk with Dad:
1) Tara and Bradley: they are out on their own during a very crucial team
time in our storying projects. May the Creator guide their every step and
conversation with village family and friends, that they may be His tool and
His voice with His peoples. May the storycrafters we seek come unto their
paths through divine intervention, joining us in bringing His Word to His
chosen.
2) Bekah and Toby: currently in Senegal, they are resting and recuperating
from persisting illnesses and fatigue. Results are pointing towards
something viral and they will need 1-2 weeks of recovery. May the Great
Physician cover them with His peace and joy even when there are no answer to
their questions. May their lives shine brighter in their weakness to show
the greatness and worthiness of our Father.
3) Danielle and Seng: I am almost 100% and will head back to the
villages this Monday, Sept 18. Danielle will stay for a few more days for
treatment and hopes to return by the end of the week. May the King of Kings
send us His strength in the days and the tasks to come. May we pursue His
wisdom above our will and commit to higher standards of consistent health;
mentally, physically and spiritually.
4) 1Story retreat/multi-training in Mali, Oct 12th-30th: Ministry goals were
set but current situation will affect them. May His Eternal Will be done in
these projects and teams. May the desires of our hearts and the works of our
hands overflow with His graciousness and faithful presence. May all
participants, trainers and all Fulani, Tuareg, Maninke and Fula-Macina
peoples believe the Most High is alive and working in our lives.
Thank you. We all highly value your words and intercession.
I won't get email until October training but sing loving songs to Him,
giving your sacrifices whole-heartedly and I will do the same.
As deep calls to deep, we call out to Him together,
-Seng
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My lady, I miss you so much right now. I love you so so so much. I hope that you get to read this soon. I love you Seng.
- Ben
Post a Comment