Hi everyone.
I'm low on time but I wanted to say a quick thank you for your thoughts and prayers this past month. Please continue to intercede in prayer for God's will in Niger and in my life. I am doing great and the Lord has provided everything that I could ever need and more! I am in the village alone again until the last week of April, in which I will head to Benin with the teams for a few days on the beach and two weeks of training in May. At that time, our teams will have completed 3 stories in Fulfulde and 3 stories in Tamasheq, recorded and backtranslated, and will also have 10 cultural stories/insights to share with eachother.
My faith in God and prayers for you all will continue. Please email me (vansen@bethel.edu) if there are any specific prayer requests, for the Lord desires His people to call on Him whenever we need Him. Love you all so much.
-Seng
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Seng!
It's been such a long time but looking at your blogs and reading them shows that you have done so much in the time between. while reading your entries, it seems to me you have become a different person altogether. More light as in having understood significances in yourself and the environment around you. It's what I have learned as well.
You're never far from my thoughts even if the emails are scarce.
love,
nouks
Seng,
I hope all is well. I haven't heard from you in a while, but I know that you are busy. Hope you know i'm going back to Hawai'i this summer to work with the youth group there again. I will let you know how that goes.... keep me in your prayers as I try to finish this year on a good note. I miss you lots. www.xanga.com/dorkzoe if you want updates on me.. :D
-Song
My lady, you are amazing! You are so amazing. I love you. MMMmmmmwwwaaaa
Post a Comment