Monday, April 10, 2006

Dear Everyone,

We have been unbelievably blessed by the Lord these past months! And this coming Easter Sunday, my team will be showing the Jesus film to our chiefs family! Please pray for our lone Fulani believer, a woman living in Konni, who will join us to help facilitate and be prayer partners with us. It scares me to think about how much we don't see God working because we are not looking or not expecting Him to. But I believe He is amidst all His beloved and gently urging us by His Holy Spirit to know Him more intimately than kin or any bonds of this world, and I pray this for you daily. I was reminded that we need to remember the Lord Jesus' last words: 'Into thy hands I commit my spirit.' In every moment God gives, the long of days, we can answer to His calling on our lives and commit our lives, our spirits, to God and His Son Jesus Christ, and know that although we aren't perfect, we are saved.

I will have email access early May and I hope to hear about God's transforming work in you lives. God bless my family and loved ones.

Seng

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Lady, you are so amazing. I miss you so much. How can I miss you so much?? You must be something special. I love you Seng. I pray for you so much. Happy Easter by the way!